If we have a job posting at your school on Handshake or Symplicity, please apply directly on there. We ask that you refrain from applying on our website if there is a job posting on Handshake or Symplicity at your school and/or you have applied through those platforms already.
For more than 25 years, Beghou Consulting has been a trusted adviser to life science firms. Together we combine our strategic consulting services with proprietary technology to develop custom, data-driven solutions that allow life sciences companies to take their commercial operations to new heights. With offices located across the United States, Beghou Consulting is equipped to offer full-service support to both emerging and established life sciences companies. We are dedicated to client service and offer a full suite of consulting and technology services, all of which are rooted in advanced analytics, to enhance commercial operations and boost sales performance.
Beghou Consulting is looking for talented individuals to join our team of skilled data practitioners. We seek creative, adaptable, and analytical candidates who are committed to delivering innovative solutions to life sciences companies that exceed expectations.
As an Associate Consultant you will:
- Utilize strong quantitative skills to design and refine sales force data models, provide in-depth analysis, and develop and maintain client reports.
- Take ownership as a member of dedicated project teams which encourage individual initiative and attention to detail.
- Communicate directly with client management to address challenging issues and deliver insightful and innovative solutions.
- Gain confidence working in a collaborative environment with consultants and managers.
While other consulting firms may confine you to specific job roles, Beghou Consulting allows you to develop a wide range of skills across many practice areas, giving you a greater understanding of the life sciences and consulting industries. The data-driven nature of our analyses allows our Associate Consultants to complete the majority of their work in our offices. On average, our Associate Consultants travel less than 10% of the time.
We value the many talents and abilities of our employees and promote a supportive, collaborative and dynamic work environment that encourages both professional and personal growth. As an Associate Consultant, you will have the opportunity to work with and learn from senior managers and partners, allowing everyone to work together to develop, achieve, and succeed with every project. We have had steady growth throughout our history because the people we hire are committed not only to delivering quality results for our clients, but also to becoming leaders in sales and marketing analytics.
- We do not specify a list of majors, but seek candidates with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree who demonstrate strong analytical and quantitative aptitude through coursework or other experience.
- Ideal candidates for the Associate Consultant role demonstrate leadership potential, integrity, problem-solving skills, and the communication skills necessary to work with clients and people at all levels of our firm.
- Candidates with a PhD or 3+ years relevant work experience may apply for the Consultant role.
- All applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Beghou Consulting does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
- Applicants should submit a resume, cover letter, and transcript
Some of our benefits include:
- Medical and Dental Coverage
- Vision Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Paid time off and company holidays
- Tax-free commuter benefits
- Guaranteed ride home program for green commuters (California)
- Charitable donation company matching
- Employee referral program
- Fully stocked fridges and snacks
- Company parties and happy hours
All applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Beghou Consulting is unable to sponsor applicants who would require sponsorship now or in the future (e.g. H1B, F1 OPT, etc.) . We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In an effort to protect our employees and customers and their families during these unusual times, proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required as a condition of employment with Beghou Consulting, LLC (“Beghou”). This means all individuals must be fully-vaccinated (i.e. two weeks after their second shot for a 2-dose vaccine such as Pfizer or Moderna, or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine such as Johnson & Johnson) to be employed with Beghou. We will consider requests for accommodation on an individualized basis. Any medical information will be kept confidential.
The application deadline is September 27, 2021 at 5:30PM CT