At Beghou Consulting, the Consultant position manages multiple consulting engagements with our healthcare clients. Consultants are leaders of small teams of Associate Consultants as needed for each client engagement. Additionally, Consultants serve as mentors and coaches to junior team members, helping them to grow and develop. Beghou Consultants also support business development by creating proposals and outlining project scope. An ideal candidate will possess a combination of quantitative data analytic skills and research abilities.
No Monday to Thursday travel schedules here at Beghou; Consultants visit with clients as needed to kickoff projects and present results. Beghou’s team members are its most valuable asset and maintaining a good work-life balance is essential.
Beghou Consultants have a great ability to make an impact on the business as Beghou Consulting is a small but growing firm. Beghou retains an entrepreneurial spirit and encourages autonomy among Consultants. At Beghou, development and attention to employee’s success is always a priority.
We love data at Beghou. Almost all of our client engagements center around making sense of and distilling great insights from data. We work with programs like SAS, Excel, SQL and VBA to make this happen, but not all of our team members are programmers.
Beghou Consultants develop great relationships with their client partners and are often part of managing long-term on-going client partnerships. These long-term relationships are a key part of Beghou Consulting’s success with clients; we often know their data better than they do!
Ideal candidates have had a proven track record of high performance throughout their education and have an interest in analytical and quantitative topics. In addition to this background, candidates should have:
- Bachelors Degree (B.A. or B.S.) required, studies in an analytical field preferred (Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, etc.), MBA degree preferred
- PhD backgrounds in economics, decision sciences or a related analytics field are optional but could be a good fit
- Comfort with data and data analysis
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in managing projects for on-time delivery
- Experience in the healthcare industry or sales force operations a plus
- Prior Consulting experience a plus
- Experience managing and mentoring team members and working cross-functionally with different teams
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Beghou Consulting will not sponsor applicants for work visas.