If we have a job posting at your school on Handshake or Symplicity, please apply directly on there. We ask that you refrain from applying on our website if there is a job posting on Handshake or Symplicity at your school and/or you have applied through those platforms already.
For more than 25 years, Beghou Consulting has been a trusted adviser to life science firms. Together we combine our strategic consulting services with proprietary technology to develop custom, data-driven solutions that allow life sciences companies to take their commercial operations to new heights. With offices located across the United States, Beghou Consulting is equipped to offer full-service support to both emerging and established life sciences companies. We are dedicated to client service and offer a full suite of consulting and technology services, all of which are rooted in advanced analytics, to enhance commercial operations and boost sales performance.
All work is currently remote; we are anticipating a return to our offices at some point in 2021.
As a result of our tremendous growth, Beghou Consulting is seeking experienced individuals to join our team of skilled data practitioners. We seek creative, adaptable, and analytical candidates who are committed to delivering innovative solutions that exceed expectations to pharmaceutical companies.
As a Consultant you will:
- Manage multiple analytical and data-driven engagements with our clients.
- Lead small teams of Associate Consultants, as needed, for each client engagement.
- Communicate directly with client management to address challenging issues and deliver insightful and innovative solutions.
- Utilize strong quantitative skills to design and refine sales and marketing data models, provide in-depth analysis, and develop and maintain client data and reports.
- Produce deliverables through use of coding, dashboards, and other visual presentation tools.
- Gain confidence working in a collaborative environment with Senior Consultants and Managers.
What you should have:
- A PhD or a Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience
- Strong analytical and quantitative aptitude
- Technical agility, leadership potential, integrity, problem-solving skills, and excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with project management principles
- Experience with reporting & business intelligence tools, such as Tableau
- Experience coding with Python, SQL, SAS, or R is preferred
What you should know:
- We treat our employees with respect and appreciation, not only for what you do but who you are.
- We value the many talents and abilities of our employees and promote a supportive, collaborative and dynamic work environment that encourages both professional and personal growth.
- You will have the opportunity to work with and learn from senior staff and partners, allowing everyone to work together to develop, achieve, and succeed with every project.
- Beghou Consulting allows you to develop a wide range of skills across many practice areas, giving you a greater understanding of the life sciences and consulting industries.
- The data-driven nature of our analyses allows our Consultants to complete the majority of their work in our offices. On average, our Consultants travel less than 10% of the time.
- We have had steady growth throughout our history because the people we hire are committed not only to delivering quality results for our clients, but also to becoming leaders in sales and marketing analytics.
All applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Beghou Consulting is unable to sponsor applicants who would require sponsorship now or in the future (e.g. H1B, F1 OPT, etc.) . We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In an effort to protect our employees and customers and their families during these unusual times, proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required as a condition of employment with Beghou Consulting, LLC (“Beghou”). This means all individuals must be fully-vaccinated (i.e. two weeks after their second shot for a 2-dose vaccine such as Pfizer or Moderna, or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine such as Johnson & Johnson) to be employed with Beghou. We will consider requests for accommodation on an individualized basis. Any medical information will be kept confidential.