For more than 25 years, Beghou Consulting has been a trusted adviser to life science firms. Together we combine our strategic consulting services with proprietary technology to develop custom, data-driven solutions that allow life sciences companies to take their commercial operations to new heights. With offices located across the United States, Beghou Consulting is equipped to offer full-service support to both emerging and established life sciences companies. We are dedicated to client service and offer a full suite of consulting and technology services, all of which are rooted in advanced analytics, to enhance commercial operations and boost sales performance.
Beghou Consulting is looking for an innovative, entrepreneurial, and experienced Data Scientist to join an expanding Predictive Analytics / Data Science team that provides the latest machine learning technology services to our customers. In this role, the Data Scientist will serve as a subject matter expert in client engagements and as a thought leader to expand the firm’s machine learning capabilities.
As a subject matter expert, the Data Scientist will work closely with consultants to understand the client’s business problem, identify opportunities for machine learning, and develop custom models and solutions. The Data Scientist will lead conversations and present findings in a compelling manner to business and non-technical audiences.
As a machine learning thought leader, the Data Scientist will keep up-to-date with the latest developments and share knowledge actively with others. They are expected to work with consultants throughout the firm to identify and develop machine learning use cases. The Data Scientist will be responsible for expanding modeling capabilities and developing scalable solutions and pipelines for the firm.
- An undergraduate degree or postgraduate degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Econometrics, Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, or equivalent work experience;
- 3 to 6 years of machine learning experience as a Data Scientist;
- Extensive background in machine learning techniques;
- Strong programming skills in Python;
- Excellent problem-solving skills with an emphasis on model development and machine learning;
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Must be capable of effectively articulating technical concepts to non-technical audiences;
- A natural collaborator who is comfortable working with a diverse range of people.
- Experience in pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry;
- Experience with pharmaceutical claims and longitudinal patient data;
- Management consulting experience;
- Experience in PySpark is highly beneficial.
At Beghou Consulting, there’s room for a wide mix of skill sets and educational backgrounds. Beghou professionals have strategic and analytical skills and a passion for solving complex life science commercial challenges.
Beghou Consulting offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance and retirement benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment.
Candidates must be current authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Beghou Consulting will not sponsor applicants for work visas.