For more than 25 years, Beghou Consulting has been a trusted adviser to life science firms. Together we combine our strategic consulting services with proprietary technology to develop custom, data-driven solutions that allow life sciences companies to take their commercial operations to new heights. With offices located across the United States, Beghou Consulting is equipped to offer full-service support to both emerging and established life sciences companies. We are dedicated to client service and offer a full suite of consulting and technology services, all of which are rooted in advanced analytics, to enhance commercial operations and boost sales performance.
All work is currently remote; we are anticipating a return to our offices at some point in 2021.
As a result of our tremendous growth, Beghou Consulting is seeking experienced individuals to join our team of skilled data practitioners. We seek creative, adaptable, and analytical candidates who are committed to delivering innovative solutions to life sciences companies that exceed expectations.
As a Data Engineer, your goal is to develop and enhance an in-house enterprise data platform and tools used to ingest, transform, and analyze data to yield value for our clients. You will build data integrations, connectors, and analytics applications using tools like Python and Spark and support deployment to client cloud environments. You will partner with our internal consulting teams to develop data integration and analytics pipelines and will help deliver uncovered insights to our clients. You will collaborate with our data platform and technology team to craft and evolve the tools and proprietary systems we offer.
We’ll trust you to:
- Emphasize and ensure reliability and stability of our enterprise data platform and tools used by internal teams and life sciences clients
- Build and enhance data integration, management, and analytics tools and pipelines using pandas and Spark
- Develop best practice guidance and supporting materials for data management and advanced analytics pipelines
You’ll need to have:
- 3+ years’ experience in data engineering or application development using Python, including use of pandas or PySpark
- Experience with relational database technologies, such as PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL, Redshift, Snowflake
- Knowledge and experience configuring AWS or Azure cloud infrastructure and managed services
- Software development fundamentals, including participating in Agile development, use of version control systems such as Git or DevOps, code reviews, emphasis on testing, and dedication to documentation
We’d love to see:
- Experience configuring AzureAD/SAML/Okta/Oauth and administering AWS or Azure security best practices
- Container orchestration systems experience using Docker, Kubernetes, AWS ECS)
- Experience with WYSIWYG ETL tools (Azure Data Factory, Informatica, SnapLogic, Boomi)
- Experience with building systems in event-driven or streaming architectures
- Life Sciences industry experience
What you should know:
- We treat our employees with respect and appreciation, not only for what you do but who you are.
- We value the many talents and abilities of our employees and promote a supportive, collaborative and dynamic work environment that encourages both professional and personal growth.
- You will have the opportunity to work with and learn from senior staff and partners, allowing everyone to work together to develop, achieve, and succeed with every project.
- We have had steady growth throughout our history because the people we hire are committed not only to delivering quality results for our clients, but also to becoming leaders in sales and marketing analytics.
All applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Beghou Consulting is unable to sponsor applicants for work visas. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.